OVERNIGHT CAMPER INFORMATION SHEET
We want your camper to have the best time possible at camp! That’s why we ask you to follow a few guidelines when preparing them for camp. By keeping to these guidelines you can put your camper on track to have one of the best weeks of summer camp ever!
What to Pack:
- Clothes that can get dirty or wet (No strapless, spaghetti straps, or shirts that have large cut outs in them are allowed. No short shorts)
- One piece swimsuit (If two piece swimsuit, clothing to wear over it at swim time)
- Tennis Shoes and/or Sandals( Shoes are required at all times unless in the cabin, shower or at swim time.)
- Basic Bathroom Necessities (Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap etc)
- Towels (One for showering and one for the beach)
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Water Bottle
- Bug Spray
- Pen or Pencils
- Disposable Camera
- Medications- to be turned into the First Aider
- Store Money- to be turned in at Registration
What Not to Pack:
We want your kids to be able to get away from the distractions of normal life, experience nature and make new friends. That’s why we ask you not to pack any cell phones, iPods, tablets, digital cameras etc. Please partner with us in making their camp experience as tech free as possible. We also ask you to leave valuables, such as jewelry, money or expensive gifts, at home as we cannot be responsible for items left in the cabin or lost. Weapons of any kind are not allowed and should not be brought to camp.
First Day of Camp
Arrive at camp between 4 PM and 4:30 PM. Upon arrival go to the Registration Area
- Deposit store money.
- Turn in medications.
- Receive campsite assignment.
- Head to your campsite
- Meet your cabin leader.
- Take luggage to your cabin.
- Settle in your cabin.
- Camp introduction in the Chapel @ 5:00
- Parents are welcome to stay for the supper at 5:00 p.m., or are free to leave.
Closing Day of Camp
- Closing program at 10:30 AM for all camps except horsemanship
- Closing program for Horsemanship campers - 9:30 AM at the barn.
- Campers must be signed out by authorized person. They are free to leave after the closing program.
- Camp Store refunds are given to the campers. Amounts are rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Pick up medications, before you leave, from the first aid station.