Experience Camp For A Day!
Summer Day Camps- $40
Is your little one excited about camp but not quite ready to spend the night? Good news! Timberlake offers Day Camp every Wednesday of regular camp. Each Day Camp offers a rotation of different typical camp activities. We provide lunch for every camper, and they are put into small "cabin" groups, always in the care of our trained staff. Preregistration for Day Camp is not necessary. If you wish, you can simply register and pay when you arrive at camp.
- 8:40-9 am: Check in (Follow the signs!)
- 9:30-11:30: Rotation of games, camp activities
- 11:30-12:30: Lunch and change for swimming
- 12:30-3:00: Boats, swim time and camp store
- 3:00-3:30: Bible Time with the camp pastor
- 4 pm: Pick up time
What to Bring:
Wear clothes that can get dirty and muddy. Swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen for the lake. Water bottle. Optional: Snack money for the camp store (lunch is provided). Do not bring valuables.
Summer Horse Day Camps- $50
Do you want to see what it is like to be a cowboy or cowgirl? Timberlake offers single day horse camps during the summer. Feed, groom, saddle, and care for your very own horse during your stay! Learn proper riding techniques and safe horse handling from our knowledgeable barn staff. Also enjoy trail rides and games galore!
Horsemanship Day Camps are designed to allow a variety of participants. Children, teens, and adults are ALL welcome to attend. All participants will be grouped by experience level. There is a minimum age requirement of 6 years.
Check in will begin at the horse barn at 9:30AM and end at 10:00AM. Lunch IS provided.
Please call 308-999-0276 or email [email protected] if you have any questions. A final informational email will be sent out to all participants prior to the event.
Hurry! Space is extremely limited. Pre-registration and payment is due before a participant's spot will be saved. Please register early. All registration payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Thank you!
- 9:30 - 10:00: Registration
- 10:00 - 10:30: Level Testing and Barn Rules
- 10:30 - 11:30: Horse Feeding, Grooming and Saddling
- 11:30 - 12:30: Horse Activities
- 12:30 - 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:30: Petting Zoo
- 1:30 - 3:30: Horse Activities
- 3:30 - 4:00: Parents Meet Horses and Check Out